☻/
/▌
/ \
Greetings, I'm bubbles and i love being blown by people. See the picture up there? THAT'S ME. But unfortunately, when the picture was taken, I POPPED. Yeah. Didn't you ever watch spongebob? No? Sad childhood you got there. ):
♥Love Calculator
chatterbox
your voice was all i heard
ShoutMix chat widget
wishing well
make a wish
Maybellene Mascara
Big Black Spectacles
Brown/Blue/Light Brown Contact Lens
Pass Mathematics :D
Find Prince Charming ♥
lip peircing
3rd left hole peircing
4th left soft bone peircing
New Handphone Aye
Helix Peircing Studi'm leaving
never looking back again
ClassBlog(s) : Class Blog '08 Class Blog '09
Ex/School FriendsBlog(s) :
Adeline Angelica Claresta Claire Cristal Chloe Cass Denise Jaspreet Jojo Kasthuri Soniya Minling Nursya Venise Vanice Ying Ying YiLing Yanni
Friends/OthersBlog(s) :
Zhen Zi Putra Kamini Hari Keltie Jason Sezairi Paul Chew
the updates
watch closely
date: 22Dec, 1.48pm.
drinking: Milk tea.
eating: Nothing.
mood: Afresh.
listening: Fireflies.
reading: Nothing.
random: I hate Goodbyes.abhores&adores
unexpected
Mickey mouse & Elmo
Color Splash
Photography
Music
All American Rejects
Grafetti
Bubble Tea + Milo ♥
Captian's Ball
Mixing Colors
Beat Boxing
Cats
Bitches / Bitchy teachers
Running
Exams
Bean Sprouts ✖✖✖
Blue
Body Ache
Dance Lessons flashbacks
reminiscence
Running around like a Clown
Oh baby just say yes
I need your accomodation ---
Your Arms Are My Castle Your Heart Is My SkyThey W...
Hello Aliens & Earth-lings
take a bow
how about a round of applause

Layout: x o x o
Inspiration: I ; II
Accounts: I ; II ; III ; IV ; V
