introduction
biography

☻/
/▌
/ \
Greetings, I'm bubbles and i love being blown by people. See the picture up there? THAT'S ME. But unfortunately, when the picture was taken, I POPPED. Yeah. Didn't you ever watch spongebob? No? Sad childhood you got there. ):
Love Calculator
bolditalicunderlinestrikeout


chatterbox
your voice was all i heard

ShoutMix chat widget
Photobucket

wishing well
make a wish
Maybellene Mascara
Big Black Spectacles
Brown/Blue/Light Brown Contact Lens
Pass Mathematics :D
Find Prince Charming
lip peircing
3rd left hole peircing
4th left soft bone peircing
New Handphone Aye
Helix Peircing Stud


i'm leaving
never looking back again
ClassBlog(s) :
Class Blog '08 Class Blog '09

Ex/School FriendsBlog(s) :
Adeline Angelica Claresta Claire Cristal Chloe Cass Denise Jaspreet Jojo Kasthuri Soniya Minling Nursya Venise Vanice Ying Ying YiLing Yanni

Friends/OthersBlog(s) :
Zhen Zi Putra Kamini Hari Keltie Jason Sezairi Paul Chew

the updates
watch closely

date: 22Dec, 1.48pm.
drinking: Milk tea.
eating: Nothing.
mood: Afresh.
listening: Fireflies.
reading: Nothing.
random: I hate Goodbyes.




abhores&adores
unexpected
making-sweetness
Mickey mouse & Elmo
making-sweetness Color Splash
making-sweetness Photography
making-sweetness Music
making-sweetness All American Rejects
making-sweetness Grafetti
making-sweetness Bubble Tea + Milo ♥
making-sweetness Captian's Ball
making-sweetness Mixing Colors
making-sweetness Beat Boxing

making-sweetness Cats
making-sweetness Bitches / Bitchy teachers
making-sweetness Running
making-sweetness Exams
making-sweetness Bean Sprouts ✖✖✖
making-sweetness Blue
making-sweetness Body Ache
making-sweetness Dance Lessons


flashbacks
reminiscence
Feel the love like me Who gives a Damn Running around like a Clown Oh baby just say yes I need your accomodation --- Your Arms Are My Castle Your Heart Is My SkyThey W... Hello Aliens & Earth-lings

take a bow
how about a round of applause
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
Layout: x o x o
Inspiration: I ; II
Accounts: I ; II ; III ; IV ; V


Tonight imma fight till sunlight
Monday, December 21, 2009 @ 10:58 PM

Shawty is a melody in my life
22December2009 ; tuesday ; 4:51pm

I'm back from Malaysia ! It has been quite a while now ,
anyways ... gotta collect my Zinc Card from Tampines Mall
and my lenses from whitesands and my specs from Lucky Plaza.

Then Daddy asked me what shoe brand i want for next year and i said ...
Converse , and sports shoe .... Nike , and outing shoe .... PUMA !!

Oh and on a side note , Ms Sim's staying in my neighbourhood -.-